IGNORED

Rooney

ateyomike

You just could not have written a better script for this incident could you.

I suspect even potato features wayne jnr would not be stupid enough to get sent off to pay for his old potato head dad's legal fees but i do suspect he could have had it in his twisted head to get sent off just to masochistically enjoy reading the castigating headlines about himself tomorrow.

If he'd bot been a footballer he'd be over the wall many moons ago, complete thick as shit scumbag, could never support a team he is a part off.

I wholeheartedly agree here. I can't stomach watching England; Him, Cashley, Terry, Gareth Barry... Can't stand them at all. I ended up just playing FIFA tonight with the people who had gathered with the idea of watching the football... No interest.

Weird thing is, come the Euro's I'll probably be massively patriotic and be hugely disappointed again. Same with the Rugby tomorrow I fear.:surrender:

I wholeheartedly agree here. I can't stomach watching England; Him, Cashley, Terry, Gareth Barry... Can't stand them at all. I ended up just playing FIFA tonight with the people who had gathered with the idea of watching the football... No interest.

Weird thing is, come the Euro's I'll probably be massively patriotic and be hugely disappointed again. Same with the Rugby tomorrow I fear.:surrender:

:grr:

Archived