IGNORED

The Would You Be Happy Poll.

Ian M

For each of the candidates, would you be happy / sad / indifferent if they were appointed?  

197 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Admin

Happy with Jonesy or Mcinnes so far, all the rest are either currently doing bad or have a bad previous record with their last club.

Could only ask about 5 managers. Have changed the setting and will ask about others now (based on SkyBet's leading candidates)

In an attempt to see whether candidates who aren't necessarily a user's first choice would still be welcomed I have made this poll of what seem like the leading candidates.

I think you need to add Davies to the poll too.....

• Admin

Why the downer on Cotterill? Did wonders at Pompey with half a squad

Probably to do with his teams playing a lot of route one football. The Pompey fans are apparently keen for us to repay them for taking Pulis off our hands.

In an attempt to see whether candidates who aren't necessarily a user's first choice would still be welcomed I have made this poll of what seem like the leading candidates.

100% behind Billy Davies :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

95% behind Dave Jones :clapping: :clapping:

80% behind SOD :clapping:

One thing though we need one of these guys,massive massive improvement on our last 6 managers.:worship2: :worship2: :worship2:

This appointment will show what direction BCFC is heading,I respect that the board are taking there time it needs to be the right appointment this time.

As expected same pattern as the main poll; McInnes just ahead of Jones, davies a distant third. the rest can be forgotten.

I just cant get my head around this Mcinnes thing to be honest?? Why would we want club funds which are bloody tight as we all know spent on paying some club compensation for a manager when the likes of Jones or Davies are available on a free, that compensation money could be used on improving our squad???? Compensation is not cheap!!!

I would fully understand it if we were in for a manager who is proven in this league and going to take us places, but to pay it for a unknown who may well come in and take us to league one, at least if it happens with one of the freebies it aint cost us at least half a million quid in compensation to some poxy jock club.

God help us if the vibes being touted are going to happen.

At the minute there are three top managers that we could of only dreamed off a few months ago.

Yet the talk of a un proven scotish manger and a inexperienced ex Rotherham and barnsley manager is baffling.

I just hope this board and owner don't go for the cheap and cheerful route.

Let's just say it out of the fans hands,but by god please make sure you get a quality manager in place before Saturday.

Don't think some people realise how much Jones & Davies would cost (wage wise), certainly out of our range.

The compensation we would have to pay to St. Johnstone/Exeter or whoever would be nowhere near the cost of those 2............and they are not guaranteed to keep us up either.

BCAGFC

Don't think some people realise how much Jones & Davies would cost (wage wise), certainly out of our range.

The compensation we would have to pay to St. Johnstone/Exeter or whoever would be nowhere near the cost of those 2............and they are not guaranteed to keep us up either.

BCAGFC

Seriously if we are going down the cheap route again,then I don't want sexton and lansdown touting of about taken the club to the next level.

There is a famous saying- you generally get what you pay for!

The next manager will tell us fans which way the club is heading.

Seriously if we are going down the cheap route again,then I don't want sexton and lansdown touting of about taken the club to the next level.

There is a famous saying- you generally get what you pay for!

The next manager will tell us fans which way the club is heading.

To true Red Robin, imo if they appoint this Mcinnes or Tisdale alike i feel the board are preparing for league 1.

A manager is only as good as his players, Jones had the best and blew it big time.

We know the club won't go down the dearer option route.

BCAGFC

Well lets hope he blows it bigtime for us too and gets us to the play offs year on year and maybe chuck in a FA cup final too, at least that would mean we have been competing all year, instead of wining 1 game in every 10 :disapointed2se:

Well lets hope he blows it bigtime for us too and gets us to the play offs year on year and maybe chuck in a FA cup final too, at least that would mean we have been competing all year, instead of wining 1 game in every 10 :disapointed2se:

But at what cost, average wage at Baaaaaardiff was around 20k pw for the high earners/loan players, our losses would double with that.

BCAGFC

To be honest I would not want any of them. All the grief Jones has had from us during his spell over the River and suddenly he seems to be our saviour. The attitude of a good few of the players at the club at the moment is my biggest worry and whoever arrives I see no change until the players are sorted.

To be honest I would not want any of them. All the grief Jones has had from us during his spell over the River and suddenly he seems to be our saviour. The attitude of a good few of the players at the club at the moment is my biggest worry and whoever arrives I see no change until the players are sorted.

These are the BCFC employees that are letting us down, not the manager/s.

We have a bunch of extremely highly paid, overrated wasters that wouldn't be interested in playing for ANY manager and until they are off the wage bill.......we have MASSIVE problems.

BCAGFC

These are the BCFC employees that are letting us down, not the manager/s.

We have a bunch of extremely highly paid, overrated wasters that wouldn't be interested in playing for ANY manager and until they are off the wage bill.......we have MASSIVE problems.

BCAGFC

Exactly what I meant. Todays footballers all want Premier League wages with all the trappings for minimum effort. I would say two out of the current squad play with their heart on their sleeve week in and week out and are probably the most injured members of the squad. How a manager sorts this short term to beat the dreaded drop I don,t know. Millen for all his failings was not the answer but gave his all for the club but the most obvious point made in most posts during the suggestions for the managers post are we could could not afford him and his wages. So if we can not afford him and his wages why is the club aspiring to reach the promised land where money is the answer to everything. Seems to me we will not get anywhere who ever arrives unless we redress our ambition and financial standing. I hope the new manager has the luck and sorts it but somehow I don,t see it for two to three years when all the non commited so called proffesionals leave the club when we can then rise from division two and move on.

Archived