IGNORED

Right Then, Let Me Throw A New Name Into The Ring

cityloyal473

From tonights Evil Post

Hughes remains the surprise inclusion on the final shortlist.The ex-Hibernian boss, 47, spent one season as a player with Swansea City in 1989, but has never managed south of the border. Hughes started his coaching career when appointed joint-manager of Falkirk with now Bolton manager Owen Coyle. He took sole charge of Falkirk when Coyle left to join Dundee United and guided them to promotion to the SPL in 2005 and a Scottish Cup final four years later.

Hughes left for Easter Road soon after and qualified the side for a place in the Europa League in his first season.

A track record of achieving results up against clubs with more resources, I can see why people wouldn't be interested and dismiss they guy out of hand.

Unfortunately there would be no escaping the "cheap option " tag, and having such little experience of English football would be a worry I admit.

Why do I have this sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach that we're going cheap on this?

Lots of fans waiting for a sign that the club has some ambition, I fear we're going to be massively disappointed. Whoever comes in will have my full support, but maybe not my hopes of avoiding relegation and a return to the land of the dead

lets face it whoever gets the job someone is going 2 moan about it. I would personally like 2 see SOD but i will give whoever gets the job a fair crack at it before i have a moan as hopefully we all will

As a non supporter of BC , but a follower of your scores , I have herd today , that Steve Staunton will be your next manager .. Ive looked on most of the betting sites , and he's not been in the frame ..

Worth a £10 bet I recon . No smoke without a fire chaps !!

A track record of achieving results up against clubs with more resources, I can see why people wouldn't be interested and dismiss they guy out of hand.

Unfortunately there would be no escaping the "cheap option " tag, and having such little experience of English football would be a worry I admit.

Didn't seem to worry Man U when they appointed Ferguson...

Do you work in a bookies or something?! trying to increase bets on someone who isnt even in the running perhaps? :englandsmile4wf:

The call I had , was from someone who was looking to put a bet on this appointment , as he herd from someone within the club that it was going to happen

He just asked me to look up the odds , which I have done , and he's not even in the running .

Having looked at his previous , I very much doubt that BC will be looking at him , but you never know .. Stranger things have happened ..

Archived