IGNORED

Being Calm At Football

Normally i am very calm at city matches it is jsut agaisnt Hartlepool we scored in the last minute something we aint done in ages and the game was so big i jsut went mad.

plus Neale Cooper is pritty arogant-twas great to get home and see his face when we scored!!!!!!!

Although he has done great job!

Anoyone else normaly calm but jsut went mad agaisnt hartlepool

I should really take some calms before games or something because i'm always nervous!! Especially when butler gets the ball , hmm i wonder why?? :sub:

I've been nervous all this season because we cant hold on to 1 goal leads and we just sit back when were ahead , last season i was okay because we scored at least 2 before we stopped attacking.

Guest dez_gimred

madest scenes have been against swindon, brentford, plymouth, qpr and h'pool at home..

on each occasion i completely smashed my kneecaps on the seat in front and managed to elbow my neighbour and whip the guy behind me in the face with my scarf

:sub:

I was the least calm I have ever been at that game on Wednesday. I was crying, hitting people, jumping around, hugging strangers, kissing the pitch... I think I may have gone completely insane for a little while that evening. Best and worst game I've ever been to. But I'm usually not too bad. I get a bit worked up from time to time, but unless its a really big game like that, I don't.

I'm not really calm, well not when it comes to shouting at refs from the dolman! :sub:

But i was quiet for the time between when they scored n before we scored!

But when we scored i went mental! I has a massive head ache after though! oh well it was worth it. What a night!

Archived