IGNORED

Hargreaves Lansdown

beaverface

If the government butted out I would keep 65% more of the money I earn, to be able to spend it on what I want (instead of having it taken away on threat of imprisonment). In fact I would/could also get a 11% pay increase as my employer would not be hit by NI contributions just for the "privilidge" of giving me a job.

Why can people not take responsibility for their own lives instead of clamping their mounts over, and sucking on the teat of the state ?

While im very much small state pro "free" market im also not nieve enough to think that the private sector should run everything. But you are semi right the way they go about getting that money through extortion with no respect for the individual is not right.

Basically they steel your money and then they use it to kill people in other countries (or in other words bail out the military industry), give it to people that cant be bothered to do the work you have just put in to making that money (or in other words bailing out the police from having to arrest people for steeling), implement there ideological view for government that they don't tell you about when they want to be elected (or even worse give it to there mates through back doors - Mr Fox, im looking at you), giving it to other counties so they can pay there debt (or in other words bailing out the banks) or giving it to the banks (or in other words bailing out there mates in the city so they can continue to fund the particular political party).

They are obviously taking to much tax if they can do these things that most people don't want to happen, the only response you get from vested interests is that it would be so much worse if these things didn't happen - which is simply scare mongering.

And the problem is our whole political systems stinks so much that there is no political party that represents putting a stop to any of these issues. (I believe UKIP comes close but there ideological core views on completely being out of Europe don't seem to fit with my views of getting rid of silly made up boarders that nationalist use to insight haterid).

If the government butted out I would keep 65% more of the money I earn, to be able to spend it on what I want (instead of having it taken away on threat of imprisonment). In fact I would/could also get a 11% pay increase as my employer would not be hit by NI contributions just for the "privilidge" of giving me a job.

Why can people not take responsibility for their own lives instead of clamping their mounts over, and sucking on the teat of the state ?

Good to see you are still alive Margaret.

Shame the senility hasn't gone away.

Blood, you should rename yourself "Epic Fiale".

Ask da yoot on da street wat dat means yo.

From someone who seems to think that the only government income comes from tax on individuals without which we would die walking down the street.

No wonder your "King Carrot" the only way you would float to the top is if you were in charge of a kingdom of vegetables.

:handbags: :handbags: :handbags: :handbags: :handbags: :handbags:

Archived