IGNORED

Can Someone Clear This Up For Me...?

bangers

Mcinnes is being considered for the job.....but there has been no contact or talk of compensation package??

Robins is being considered for the job....but the board is waiting for the Forest saga to see if he is still available??? Then might contact Mcinnes??

Jones, O'Driscoll etc have been interviewed but no more said.....

Does this seem like the board have Robins as their number 1???:surrender:

I don't think anyone on here (despite the claims of being ITK) can clear this up

Has CS said that McInnes and Robins are being considered and that Jones and O'Driscoll have been interviewed, as far as I'm aware it's just paper talk - and we all know that they aren't always spot on

Mcinnes is being considered for the job.....but there has been no contact or talk of compensation package??

Robins is being considered for the job....but the board is waiting for the Forest saga to see if he is still available??? Then might contact Mcinnes??

Jones, O'Driscoll etc have been interviewed but no more said.....

Does this seem like the board have Robins as their number 1???:surrender:

its all smoke and mirrors bangers. And coming from CS that could be intentional or indeed unintentional. the only thing we really know for sure right now is that we really don't know.

Or maybe, just maybe, nobody knows who the candidates are. Except those interviewing them.

Absolutely.

I have no idea where this is going.

CS said we interviewed "five or six" and that we hoped to shortlist that down to two for a second interview.

Guesswork seems to think that is probably McInnes and Robins but unless you are on the panel interviewing them no-one really knows. If it is, then compensation for McInnes only becomes an issue if he's our first choice.

I'd expect us to have new boss by the Brum game but by Palace is looking doubtful at present.

Or maybe, just maybe, nobody knows who the candidates are. Except those interviewing them.

Spot on....

I have been reading all the posts since Millen left and this comment sums it up...

It's such fun to speculate - It's fun to ITK - It's fun to have an opinion as to who we would individually want - It's fun to say who individually we wouldn't want...

The appointment will be made as and when the board believe they have the man they want...

Then let the debate commence.

Oh, as a matter of interest - Roy Keane is wanting back in management...

I will go back to watching my adopted team - Livi and just wish I was at Ashton Gate..

Archived