IGNORED

Millen Statement

potbelly

Rest assured Keith is being very well advised by the LMA? Firstly they will get the best possible compensation for him - which me thinks will ultimately affect the level of our next manager ie The more we shell out for Keith the less there will be in the salary pot for the new man and secondly I am sure that Millie will issue a statement when is best for him?

After all he gave BCFC 12 years loyal service and what did they do to him - so in all fairness he owes BCFC no favours?

Rest assured Keith is being very well advised by the LMA? Firstly they will get the best possible compensation for him - which me thinks will ultimately affect the level of our next manager ie The more we shell out for Keith the less there will be in the salary pot for the new man and secondly I am sure that Millie will issue a statement when is best for him?

After all he gave BCFC 12 years loyal service and what did they do to him - so in all fairness he owes BCFC no favours?

Paid his wages for starters.......it was his job, not his calling!!!!

Agreed BCFC paid his salary and a handsome one at that as far as I am aware but I would suggest that with all due respect to Keith his chances of landing a job of a similar calibre in the near future are remote to say the least so if you were in his position would you take the first offer and disappear into the sunset...................................

Exactly.The guy worked for City for 12 years and was well paid to do so. What many posters seem to have forgotten is that GJ would have shipped him out on Tinman's heels had Steve Thompson not fancied the manager's job at Yeovil. I hope he is a success at another club, but he had a good career at City, overall and it's time to move on now.

To be honest i couldnt give a monkeys 12 years service more like 12 years to long...A new manager next week and hopefully a fresh start..Millen can do what he wants from now on..Its move on time You reds!!

12 years too long? What, including all that time when he was an excellent defender for us and when he was an excellent assistant for us in getting promoted?

I don't think compensation will have any bearing on who is the new manager - it will cost the club more in the long run to appoint the wrong man.

Archived