IGNORED

Forest Fans Seem Happy

potbelly

Reading some of their fans views on Cotterill i am amazed at what morons they are. Although he isn't good enough to manage them imo they have all written him off before he's even signed the contract!

But I bet they were all creaming like mad when they got McClaren. And look where that got them.

<br />Reading some of their fans views on Cotterill i am amazed at what morons they are. Although he isn't good enough to manage them imo they have all written him off before he's even signed the contract!<br />

I can't make up my mind if this is a fantastic ringing indictment of Bristol City fans, or a genuine, honest post.

Either way, very funny.

Reading some of their fans views on Cotterill i am amazed at what morons they are. Although he isn't good enough to manage them imo they have all written him off before he's even signed the contract!

Well i'm glad he has gone to them a marriage made in heaven so to speak, although the fans writing him off are no worse than our fans writing some of our candidates off.

Well i'm glad he has gone to them a marriage made in heaven so to speak, although the fans writing him off are no worse than our fans writing some of our candidates off.

True, but some of their comments are ridiculous. Someone went as far as saying they hope he dies so the club can be saved.

Football fans ay.. what idiots! :innocent06:

Archived