IGNORED

Song For Rougier

B-Rizzle

I know this has been posted already(sorry) but there has never been anything that has really caught on apart from.

Rougier

Rougier

Rougier etc

I think he deserves something better than that

how about

ONE TONY ROUGIER!!!!!

THERE'S ONLY ONE TONY ROUGIER!!!!!!

ONE TONY ROOOOUUUGIER!!!!

THERE'S ONLY ONE TONY ROOOOUUUGIER!!!!!

lets make sure we've got a decent chant for him on sunday.

COME ON YOU REDS!!

:sub::o;)

Guest Champagne Football

I agree but most of those songs are so common that it hardly fits a player any more.

We have yet to cover the LIV-ER-POOL chant yet like Plymouth and Brighton have... ARRR-GYYY-LEEE and ALLL-BIII-ONNN respectively.

How about we use this tune --> ROUUU-GIII-ERRR, ROUUU-GIII-ERRR, ROUUU-GIII-ERRR

You all know the tune I hope!? Well it would sound fantastic in the Millenium Stadium, it's simple and easy to learn and it would show our support for a very influential player.

At Barnsley there was a few people singing

La La La Rougier La La La Rougier

La La La Rougier La La La Rougier

It sounded pretty good aswell

We sand that at Ashton Gate after your poor effort of a song! He even gave us a clap.

LA LA LA ROUGIER

Guest bcfcsols
I agree but most of those songs are so common that it hardly fits a player any more.

We have yet to cover the LIV-ER-POOL chant yet like Plymouth and Brighton have... ARRR-GYYY-LEEE and ALLL-BIII-ONNN respectively.

How about we use this tune --> ROUUU-GIII-ERRR, ROUUU-GIII-ERRR, ROUUU-GIII-ERRR

You all know the tune I hope!? Well it would sound fantastic in the Millenium Stadium, it's simple and easy to learn and it would show our support for a very influential player.

IF its the song I'm thinking :

Liiiiiii-ver-pool, Live Er Pool etc etc

the I like it. Its would ring around the mill stad.

Guest Champagne Football
IF its the song I'm thinking :

Liiiiiii-ver-pool, Live Er Pool etc etc

the I like it. Its would ring around the mill stad.

Yep that is the one.

I have been trying to get it started, but up to date no-one else apart from my mate has joined in! Still I can only try lets all give it a go!

I'm with the laa laa laa Rougier... laa laa laa Rougier.

To the tune of the music on the Pizza Ristorante advert (can't remember it's bloody name... those cheesy Dr Oetker pizza adverts with the couple eating a pizza on the bridge... THAT music!)

I'll get me coat.... :sub:

Guest bcfcsols

Alot of these songs are already used just not as high profile as Cooooooommmmme Onnnnnnnnn youu Reddddddddddddds. If you listen carefully you wud hear them all, just make sure that next time you hear them - U JOIN IN!!!!!!

Guest adamshort

we could try this one let me know what you think of it

ROU ROU ROUGIER,ROU ROU ROUGIER

like to the tune of oops up side your head oops up side your head

Archived