IGNORED

Mcinnes Travelling South Tonight

Vincent Vega

He'd be mental to come here!

New challenge.

Chance to build his own team in the summer.

New stadium on the way (hopefully)

Hard to take a club like St J any further when you have Rangers and Celtic ahead of you and only 3,000 fans.

Board likely to be supportive (even if we were to go down)

New challenge.

Chance to build his own team in the summer.

New stadium on the way (hopefully)

Hard to take a club like St J any further when you have Rangers and Celtic ahead of you and only 3,000 fans.

Board likely to be supportive (even if we were to go down)

I agree. There's not much more he can do in Scotland. I think St J are fourth in the SPL tonight with 18 points from 11 games. This compares with our 8 points. WE NEED YOU! And apart from that we'll pay you more than St J can. Remember you're a Scot!

How much would relegation cost us?

A lot more!

Hopefully he turns you down, pretty please. They just said on Radio Scotland a minute ago that McInnes is keen to take the job :crying: Why couldn't you lot poach our manager at the end of this season after he has steered us to our highest SPL win for 10+ years!

A lot more!

Hopefully he turns you down, pretty please. They just said on Radio Scotland a minute ago that McInnes is keen to take the job :crying: Why couldn't you lot poach our manager at the end of this season after he has steered us to our highest SPL win for 10+ years!

Naturally I hope he doesn't. Don't despair you obviously have a good team and they have a pride in their club and will work hard for another manager/coach. I'm afraid this is the lot of the smaller clubs the world over. I wish we were good enough for our manager to be the object of desire(in a footballing sense of course!). It would be worth the risk of losing him.

We're lucky that other teams poor form means we're only 2pts adrift from safety. Need to sort this now before we start falling (further) behind. Whoever comes in has a hell of a job on their hands!

Well said. There's much too much despair going around. We've only played 11 games FGS. The defence is non-existent. Imagine how that affects the guys up front. Get that right, and that means some player who can hold the defence together, and confidence will return. Basically we miss Caulker - or somebody like him.

I agree. There's not much more he can do in Scotland. I think St J are fourth in the SPL tonight with 18 points from 11 games. This compares with our 8 points. WE NEED YOU! And apart from that we'll pay you more than St J can. Remember you're a Scot!

"And as the City fans prepare for a new gaffer what is clear this evening is that even with just the rumour of Del coming to manage BCFC he has managed to conjure up, out of the pure air of Perth, an additional 2 pts to the club's season tally. A quite remarkable achievement from what many would say is 'the anointed one'. This is Percy Throwers Aunt Deidre (deceased) from the other side of Harvey's Moon. "

"And as the City fans prepare for a new gaffer what is clear this evening is that even with just the rumour of Del coming to manage BCFC he has managed to conjure up, out of the pure air of Perth, an additional 2 pts to the club's season tally. A quite remarkable achievement from what many would say is 'the anointed one'. This is Percy Throwers Aunt Deidre (deceased) from the other side of Harvey's Moon. "

Ha ha ha ha ha :clap:

Archived