IGNORED

All Together Now.......

PFree

We've had several months of hardship and depression following City BUT it's time that our luck changed!

We tried hard yesterday and were really unlucky to come away with nothing, we deserved the win yet alone a draw but to end up losing was unjust, even Darren Ferguson was honest enought to say so.

My point is that now KM has gone, and let's face it it was needed and was what most of us wanted, it's now time to really get behind the lads. Yesterday was better but it's time to realise we are all in this together - when the new manager is installed, we need to play our part come thick or thin (Even you Steve, come and start some more Atyeo chants!).

We can stay up and we will, it's over to you to switch the positive outlook back on and get those vocals chords in supportive use?

COYR's...:city:

We've had several months of hardship and depression following City BUT it's time that our luck changed!

We tried hard yesterday and were really unlucky to come away with nothing, we deserved the win yet alone a draw but to end up losing was unjust, even Darren Ferguson was honest enought to say so.

My point is that now KM has gone, and let's face it it was needed and was what most of us wanted, it's now time to really get behind the lads. Yesterday was better but it's time to realise we are all in this together - when the new manager is installed, we need to play our part come thick or thin (Even you Steve, come and start some more Atyeo chants!).

We can stay up and we will, it's over to you to switch the positive outlook back on and get those vocals chords in supportive use?

COYR's...:city:

I agree its really backs to the wall stuff, but yesterday was better, next Sunday will be tough and support will be very important. It's been a very dificult 2 and a bit (12 games) seasons and that is why people are finding it very difficult to keep going to the well to get motiovation to go to games. It's really worrying, when out of all the people I used to know from West Wilts (where I'm from) who used to go regulalry there is only a handfull of us left and its a struggle I can tell you. And these are not glory hunters or any other label you want to aplly. These are poeple that have been through all the very thin times.

I must admit I havn't been very enthused by SOD but have to say from the comments posted in the thread relating to the game yesterday its clear the guy has a opinion on our squad and the plusses and many minuses we have. That has given me a bit of a lift that should he get appointed it would be OK. I'm more enthusiastic about Derek McIness I will admit becuase I think he would be hungry. We can of course dream about Martin O'Neal. But what I'm getting at I think although I have a preference they would all improve the club and the team peroformance and would deserve a chance and our full support.

Nobody I beleive can say Millen wasn't givena chance so I honest beleive its the least we can all do for whoever gets the job.

Archived