IGNORED

Been Told News Regarding Del

Brizzle Jordan

Basically i've been posting on St Johnstone forums for the past week or two to find out more about Del, and i have just recieved a private message from a fan saying this:

Many posters on the forum love a drama and shoot down anyone who is genuinely 'in the know' so for that reason it would be much appreciated if you didn't mention anything about this pm or the source openly on the forum.

Err, I think you've just blown the confidence...

I've been reading that board too, nice bunch of chaps but they've been reading ours too...

Why, i haven't mentioned his name so they wont know who it is? :s

Just asked if this is okay and he said that is fine aslong as no forum name is mentioned, which it isn't so no problem with this.

Cool.....:cool2:

Looking very much Like McInnes is it not?

Any SJ fans reading wish to tell us more!?

Just like to say to the St Johnson fans,what a truely great bunch they are, very respectful and polite ppl.

I have been on their forum a hell of a lot in the last week or so and have been impressed with them as good old fashioned football fans.

Also the saints fans that have come on to otib recently have been a great bunch,and i have enjoyed their company.

I think i have just found a second team to support !

Just like to say to the St Johnson fans,what a truely great bunch they are, very respectful and polite ppl.

I have been on their forum a hell of a lot in the last week or so and have been impressed with them as good old fashioned football fans.

Also the saints fans that have come on to otib recently have been a great bunch,and i have enjoyed their company.

I think i have just found a second team to support !

Yeah, having fun on their forum. I think I have 50 odd posts already :laugh:

is this the fellow????9129003.jpg

or is it this bloke...

ginger_scotsman.jpg

The latter looks a bit like him, I think it might be his uncle. The first chap, I think, is a sex offender and you should delete all pictures of him from your hard drive before you take it to PC World.

Archived