IGNORED

Club Wasting Money

Akira

i went down ashton gate today,to see what new merchandise they had for the final,as i read on the website there was new stock in.previous to today i went down 2 days ago..bought one or two things...hoping to get a big flag etc,but they didnt have ANYTHING for the 'party atmosphere' i am hoping the final will bring.

so i have now paid someone else to put BCFC on one of my England flags..

not sure if the club would ahve done the printing for me,but i didnt have the flag on me at the time and was not prepared to make two trips down,would have rather just bought a big city flag.

anyway,today i get there,see matt hill,and a load of cables,lorries,vans etc outside the clubshop,quite hectic.i saw on one of the persons shirts 'skysports'

go into the club shop...to be bombarded with ....nothing.

immediate reaction was 'theres nothing new here!?' but then i saw there was.

a £6 pathetic wig and a pair of 'red and white' sunglasses :o

so i have a look around etc..then see LOADS of t-shirts and scarfs saying play off final *at this point I'm thinking great* then its followed by 2004!if it just said play off final i would have thought about getting it as I'm sure it wont be our last play off final!

you would/could only use it for next sunday and thats it!!at £15/£20 there is no way on this earth i will pay that just for a t-shirt which can be used once at the final and maybe wear it out (depending if we go up,whats the point in wearing a 'play off final' top if we dont win?would make me feel a little sick,as it would remind me of our lose,hopefully that wont happen) on some of their other items of clothing there is logos saying '2004' etc,which to be honest,disappoints me,because you want something that you can wear again and again,not something which has a 'date' on it.

even on the only decent flag they had...it had 2004 smack bang in the middle of it ;)

the club is wasting money i feel by spending money on these goods,possibly just by putting a date on it!

my money will now probably go to one of the people selling from a very small stall overcrowed with 'goods'.

ive tried and tried to get my money to city,by going down there twice within a matter of days,and its not easy for me to do that! :sub:

just annoyed and a little disappointed at the club.

Guest Holly7406

Going down to the Club Shop on Friday. Hoping they will be selling the official Match Programme, as well as other decent stuff for the big day. Will use the 10% discount Vouchers in the Evening Post and Western Daily Press.

Archived