IGNORED

Spain's 2Nd 11 Vs England

The Batman

some of you may remember my love for Spanish football at the last world cup. Some were saying it was dull, not being funny, but they play the best football and are far better than anyone else.

well this was put up on 606's facebook page earlier on.

http://soccerlens.com/could-spains-second-xi-beat-england/83248/

As it says in the title, could spain's 2nd 11 beat an England first 11.

take spain's world cup winning 11. Casillas, Ramos, Puyol, Pique, Capedivilla, Alonso, Xavi, Busquets, Iniesta, Pedro, Villa. You cant have any of them....

Off the top of my head, a spainish 2nd 11 would include...... Mata, David Silva, Fabregas, Torres, Jesus Navas, Victor Valdes or Pepe Reina, Albiol, Jose Enrique,

I think you see where I am going with this.

some of you may remember my love for Spanish football at the last world cup. Some were saying it was dull, not being funny, but they play the best football and are far better than anyone else.

well this was put up on 606's facebook page earlier on.

http://soccerlens.com/could-spains-second-xi-beat-england/83248/

As it says in the title, could spain's 2nd 11 beat an England first 11.

take spain's world cup winning 11. Casillas, Ramos, Puyol, Pique, Capedivilla, Alonso, Xavi, Busquets, Iniesta, Pedro, Villa. You cant have any of them....

Off the top of my head, a spainish 2nd 11 would include...... Mata, David Silva, Fabregas, Torres, Jesus Navas, Victor Valdes or Pepe Reina, Albiol, Jose Enrique,

I think you see where I am going with this.

I think you might be better trying to reel of 11 world class England players, it would have taken a lot less time to type up :laughcont:

What we really want to know, is if Spain's 1st XI played Spain's 2nd XI, how long would it take until all 20 outfield players had dived to either win a penalty, win a free-kick, or get an opponent sent off? My guess is less than 5 minutes.

We don't have one really Rooney at a push but he is so frustrating as he had the attitude of a small child

That is really pushing it.

I think Wilshere has the potential to be, at least he can control a ball. Apart from that, nothing.

To be fair to Ashley Cole who I can't stand, he is a pretty good Left back, probably England's best Player

What we really want to know, is if Spain's 1st XI played Spain's 2nd XI, how long would it take until all 20 outfield players had dived to either win a penalty, win a free-kick, or get an opponent sent off? My guess is less than 5 minutes.

But what we really know is, whoever one the toss and kicked off, would score before the other side had touched the ball, and then the other side would kick off and score, and then the other side would kick off and score, and then th......................zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

That is really pushing it.

I think Wilshere has the potential to be, at least he can control a ball. Apart from that, nothing.

To be fair to Ashley Cole who I can't stand, he is a pretty good Left back, probably England's best Player

Ashley Cole is the best Left back in the world, absolute ****** but there is nobody better, players like Marcelo are just wingers playing in defence but Ass Hole is absolutely brilliant at both aspects of playing full-back

Wilshere is just the next over-rated englishman. Does my head in to see him bandied about as some sort of saviour... He's a good player, but he wouldn't get in Spains 4th team.

Ashley Cole is the best Left back in the world, absolute ****** but there is nobody better, players like Marcelo are just wingers playing in defence but Ass Hole is absolutely brilliant at both aspects of playing full-back

Wilshere is just the next over-rated englishman. Does my head in to see him bandied about as some sort of saviour... He's a good player, but he wouldn't get in Spains 4th team.

Unlike us to agree on anything Jordan, I think Wilshere is also overated, he just has better technique than most English players.

Our kick and rush mentality very rarely helps us create players that can do the basics such as controlling a football properly.

I have given up on England, until the whole structure from schools up changes then nothing will change.

I doubt I will see a really good England team in my life time.

Archived