IGNORED

Radio Bristol...why Cant I Get The Match

oldstandrobin

Can any one out there help. I am online on Radio Bristol to listen to the match on 94.9 but only get Keith Warmington. any computer techs out there help :badmood::badmood::badmood:

they don't broadcast it on the online stream (as I think it contravenes the licence "player" has to be exclusive - you have to tune in with an actual Radio, it's on DAB and 94.9

Thanks Guys... b*****y frustrating when you ve got tinnies in, taken dogs out, kicked wife over to her sisters, and live in Burnham on Sea. Estate Agents in the morning, back to live in Winterstoke Rd !!!! Shame Radio Bristol cant explain on their website, it defo says 7.00 Live Soccer, so why keep us in the dark ? Are SL and CS on their board as well back to live videprinter :badmood::ranting:

Just been listening to some of the radio commentary,recorded on my faithfull DAB radio, as I was at Palace on Tuesday night.

Firstly the commentator is a Wiltshire Swindon Town follower,and who are the biggest west country rivals afer R*****

not sure if he does sound pleased when the goals go in against Bristol City,

not sure who the sumeriser was though

Don't know what will happen next year when the new BBC rules for radio commentary kick in

As Radio crystal Palace radio(on 1278MW) had full radio commentary on the match

and BBC Lndon did not have radio commentary of the match.

It just proves if a small club like palace can have a commercial outfit transmitting radio commentaries

A commercial radio station in Bristol could also have commentaries of Bristol City matches.

Archived