IGNORED

Iain Williamson - Ref Last Night

Big Red Rich

It doesn't surprise me at all that this ref is up to his old tricks again, he really is a complete and utter disgrace to his profession.

Anyone remember this game? http://www.bcfc.co.u...7~18667,00.html

I was there and those 2 red cards will stick long into the memory.........

He rescinded Butler's red on the Monday admitting he'd got it wrong - much good that did us...!

oh god! I remember that game, that defeat....actually those two sendings off effectively cost us promotion that season. The result was bad enough but losing Aaron Brown for the play-offs killed us.

How is that bloke still a ref!...speechless

He may have dropped a bollock - but lets not kid ourselves.....

He only denied us a point at best. Another game were we cant score....

I thought you have been saying this squad is good enough for a mid-table finish. Surely that's impossible if we can't score?

Non-scoring leads me nicely onto Boy Wonder....

I thought you have been saying this squad is good enough for a mid-table finish. Surely that's impossible if we can't score?

Non-scoring leads me nicely onto Boy Wonder....

We aint gonna score much with maynard up top ON HIS OWN. HE IS NOT A LONE STRIKER.

Still think a new manager will get our players scoring - with proper tactics.

Wigley just carried on where millen left off.

We aint gonna score much with maynard up top ON HIS OWN. HE IS NOT A LONE STRIKER.

Still think a new manager will get our players scoring - with proper tactics.

Wigley just carried on where millen left off.

I hope you are right, because l can't see the new manager having much, if any, money to spend to try and change fortunes.

I suppose we will soon find out.

I hope you are right, because l can't see the new manager having much, if any, money to spend to try and change fortunes.

I suppose we will soon find out.

We may still get relegated - but we ARE better than what we are now - with our players we have, we are NOT bottom of the league material - I'm sure of that.

Most of our players ARE average, but average should'nt be bottom of the league.

I said the season started for me against P'Boro - but wigley just carried on Millens poor work - For me, the season starts sunday - The new man may start with a similar line up, but i'm sure he'll quickly spot our problems.... they are plain to see.

Archived