IGNORED

Thursday 20Th October - A New Start

Donald

I've a proposal

Tomorrow our new manager is appointed and is bring staff with him and we will have a new man looking at the club with fresh eyes, Some will agree, some will disagree with his appointment, however I'm sure most will agree that we should back him and give him a chance.

He's not going to turn the club around overnight and he's going to have a tough time for the first couple of months with the current bunch of players.

As its a fresh start for the club,

How about us as fans, try to draw a line under the past, forget about people views on Johnson, Coppell, Millen, forget Lansdown/Sexstones right or wrong moves, Forget players who have under achieved in the past or have fails to live up to expectations, forget users you have disliked in the past and disagree with (even Robbored)

FRESH START.

As fans a positive fan base DOES rub off onto the players, sure we won't agree on all things and I'm sure many will disagree with the team line up on Sunday, BUT leave the past out of it.

Lets rebuild some unity amongst the fans and help the club push up the table in whatever way we can.

Who's with me?

Couldn't agree more, now is the time to unite as a club - for the greater good. When we were as one in under Johnson's successful 2 seasons we were almost unstoppable.

I think McInnes will galvanise us, let's give him and the players our full backing and wipe the slate clean. The only way is up.

Couldn't agree more Donald.

The delay in making the appointment - for the most understandable of reasons - has certainly brought out (even more) divisions on this board and I'm sure elsewhere.

Time for some unity and, as has been said, the season starts Sunday!

COYR! city.gif

I've a proposal

Tomorrow our new manager is appointed and is bring staff with him and we will have a new man looking at the club with fresh eyes, Some will agree, some will disagree with his appointment, however I'm sure most will agree that we should back him and give him a chance.

He's not going to turn the club around overnight and he's going to have a tough time for the first couple of months with the current bunch of players.

As its a fresh start for the club,

How about us as fans, try to draw a line under the past, forget about people views on Johnson, Coppell, Millen, forget Lansdown/Sexstones right or wrong moves, Forget players who have under achieved in the past or have fails to live up to expectations, forget users you have disliked in the past and disagree with (even Robbored)

FRESH START.

As fans a positive fan base DOES rub off onto the players, sure we won't agree on all things and I'm sure many will disagree with the team line up on Sunday, BUT leave the past out of it.

Lets rebuild some unity amongst the fans and help the club push up the table in whatever way we can.

Who's with me?

Great words there Donald.

We've shown in the past what we can do when everyone pulls together at this club, our first year in the CCC is a perfect example.

We've shown we can do it, so let's all start how we mean to continue on Sunday and get behind them right from the start.

Couldn't agree more, now is the time to unite as a club - for the greater good. When we were as one in under Johnson's successful 2 seasons we were almost unstoppable.

I think McInnes will galvanise us, let's give him and the players our full backing and wipe the slate clean. The only way is up.

GALVANISE!!!

that is what the club needs from top to bottom

Archived