IGNORED

Wigley What Wil Happen ?

DT The Optimist

New boss on his way, With his No 2 side kick ? End of road for Wigley?:preacher: With all his contacts and the other half of Millen I presume another fat cheque to pay him off. This is going to cost us !!!

I may be wrong but i think that is why alan walsh has left - the cheaper option.

wigley should be put in charge of the academy until his contract expires, or clean the changing room!

I think Wigley will stay, he is a coach and despite what people think, he is highly rated and involved with the England U21 set up.

Remember he would have been a key factor in attracting Caulker last season and could be a key factor is attracting and developing our own young professionals.

Wiggley is enthusastic, and if he can work with the new set up then OK. But I've been less then impressed with his tactical contrabution both at City and U21 level. I'm delighted with the appointment of McInness and Docherty, having his own man with him is very important to take on the huge challange in front of us.

agreed.

wonder whether wigley is actually best suited to just coaching. Maybe having del and docs to work on tactics wigley can focus on what he seems to do best and that's coach the players whilst being enthusiastic at it.

This is why i would like him to stay on as first team coach.

Archived