IGNORED

Noggers

TRL

Should Noggers be Banned from having his Pic taken with our Saviour?  

79 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Oh, come on chaps, GJ was very successful on the whole, and hundreds of City fans have their photo taken with the manager at the Open Day. yes.gif

Or do you just mean you don't want to see it on here? sad.gif

Derek McInnes is going to be a success at AG, mark my words - to leave him out of the gallery would be a bit harsh on our new hero, surely? dunno.gif

Oh, come on chaps, GJ was very successful on the whole, and hundreds of City fans have their photo taken with the manager at the Open Day. yes.gif

Derek McInnes is going to be a success at AG, mark my words - to leave him out of the gallery would be a bit harsh on our new hero, surely? dunno.gif

On your head be it Noggers, when he crashes and burns, it won't be the players fault, it won't be the boards fault, it won't be the coaching staffs fault and it won't be his fault

Also if he is a success, and is headhunted, that will be your fault as well :tongue:

You've given us a bit of a dilemma now, as I guess it wouldn't be the same without the photo of you guys with the new manager on this forum.

Will need to give this more thought and may need to change my vote. unsure.gif

Go for it...it's like a historic record...and GJ was a great success!

Archived