IGNORED

What Now For Keef?

ateyomike

thought i would start this thread to another club is keef a number 2 no puns please but in life there are some leaders and some who are really good behind the scene just hope some one sees this in keef and good luck to you

Northmapton? Bentford, Watford?

He will coach somewhere, Managers job? well time will tell I hope he gets something

Lansdown's said that if any other club wants Millen as manager he couldn't recommend Keith high enough, as he still feels he'll go onto become a very good manager elsewhere.

Pretty certain he won't. Think he should stick to being an assistant, he did well as an assistant here....

Whatever job he gets though, I wish him well.

If you HONESTLY believe that after the mess he made of it here then you are either related to the man or just plain deluded. :laughcont:

No doubt he a good football man and will do a good job as coach biut manager...Na.

Paul Lambert resigned from his first job up in Scotland under a cloud before getting a chance at Wycombe in the duldrums. I wonder how many wrote him off back then?

Forest Green Rovers is his level.

It's a great irony of this forum that some can't recognise a conference manager when they see him.

But, he is well respected by the FA and has passed exams....

Good Luck to him wherever he ends up.

I have my doubt's about KM as an effective coach based on his time with us. We had defensive problems for years and despite being a defender himself never really sorted out our problems even with his coaching qualifications. He wasn't an effective manager either so not convinced myself.

I think SL's judgment is affected somewhat by being too friendly with the managers.

I think he will get an opportunity somewhere though (probably as a coach).

If you HONESTLY believe that after the mess he made of it here then you are either related to the man or just plain deluded. :laughcont:

No doubt he a good football man and will do a good job as coach biut manager...Na.

In his first managerial job Gerry Francis said of Exeter City, "I will get this club out of this division" (Old 3rd Div) and he got them relegated. Pretty positive thats not what he meant.

God how I loved it when his next job was for the dirty sags, had to wait more than 10 years before they actually ended up in the bottom division.

I am sure its about learning from your mistakes as much as getting that next opportunity in management, I was never a big fan but so wanted Keith to be the "David Moyes" that we missed out on the first time around, promoting from within etc. Yeovil would be the ideal next stop, imho.

Archived