IGNORED

Buzzing!

harvey54

I have to admit that there's nothing like a new manager saying all the right things to get my red and white blood cells buzzing.

Got my ticket for sunday and am itching to get in the ground and sing myself hoarse.

I reckon that it's going to be an old fashioned Ashton Gate atmosphere and we will blow the roof off and the blues away!!

COYR

CITD

Harve

I have to admit that there's nothing like a new manager saying all the right things to get my red and white blood cells buzzing.

Got my ticket for sunday and am itching to get in the ground and sing myself hoarse.

I reckon that it's going to be an old fashioned Ashton Gate atmosphere and we will blow the roof off and the blues away!!

COYR

CITD

Harve

Excellent post. It's been far too negative on this forum for months now - for good reason I know - so let's get the positive atmosphere back on here and on matchdays. New management team - new era of support for Bristol's Redzzzz. :winner_third_h4h:

Same here. You could tell he is chomping at the bit to prove himself down here, he was literally twitching with excitement. Same goes for Docherty.

Absolutely convinced Del & Doc are gonna turn our season around - starting Saturday. No doubt about it.

Roll out the McInnes barrel, we'll have a barrel of fun

Roll out the barrel, we'll have the blues on the run.....

AcI_ZWoCAAAqmxs.jpg

Same here. You could tell he is chomping at the bit to prove himself down here, he was literally twitching with excitement. Same goes for Docherty.

Absolutely convinced Del & Doc are gonna turn our season around - starting Saturday. No doubt about it.

and even if we don't get off to winning start the future promises to be bright... for first time for a long time there is light at the end of the tunnel... COYR

I think Mcinnes could be the next Alex Ferguson.

Remember, Sir Alex started his managerial career at Aberdeen.

Full of hope for Sunday and beyond.

However, one word of caution, by Sunday he will only have had three days with the squad. Too soon to make an impact.

Don't expect a miracle, but I think the combination of the team working hard to impress the new manager + us lot full of of optimism should result in our first home win of the season v a Birmingham side whose start to the season has not been much better than us.

Can't wait. The atmosphere at AG Sunday should be superb

However, one word of caution, by Sunday he will only have had three days with the squad. Too soon to make an impact.

Don't expect a miracle, but I think the combination of the team working hard to impress the new manager + us lot full of of optimism should result in our first home win of the season v a Birmingham side whose start to the season has not been much better than us.

That's some comment. I do believe he will become a top class manager, hopefully he can stay longer than his 2 and a half-year contract and really build something special here. Atleast the club is a happy club again.

COYR

CITD

Harve

sure you aint been smoking that green shit?

except from the fact that they have more than double the points we have and if they win there 3 games in hand they will be 2nd but year bar that....and could be buzzing winning in Europe.

I am very excited with the new era we are starting and I think we do have a chance on sunday if we start well and the crowd get right behind the whole team, but I won't be too disappointed if we lose either as above I have said.

I remember last time Birimingham were in the championship they were by far the best team in the division they still have kept some class Prem players.

Archived