IGNORED

Senior Reds

Ashton1

I hear today that when our new manager found out there was a ongoing senior reds meeting at AG he made a point of wondering in to introduce himself and have a chat with the oldies !

Me thinks that was a real good thing to do. Really excited about this guy On many levels!

Quality del boy, quality!

Sorry no real detail , just confirmed he was determined to get us up where we belong playing decent football, 2 up front 2 wingers ect , straightforward football

( told by elderly relative )

My Old Man went to The Senior Reds Meal Today, phoned me to let me know Del turned up out of the, unfortunate choice of colour, blue.

As I understand it Richard Latham, was interviewing the Big Man, asked if he had any words that Mr Latham could pass on and cut long story short, turned up for the event. Maybe he had heard of Mr Latham's Journalistic ability and did not want to be misquoted.

Anybody could do this but Del DID put in the time and he should be applauded. What was said by all accounts must stay within the four walls as do not want to be a Forum snitch or possibly my dad did not pass on anything too juicy! :laugh:

The Senior Reds quite often get guest speakers at their monthly(?) luncheons at AG.

Millen, Dave Lee, Gary Johnson, Bradley Orr, Louis Carey, Guy Price amongst many, many others have turned up in the past - more often than not talking extremely candidly to the attendees.

My Old Man went to The Senior Reds Meal Today, phoned me to let me know Del turned up out of the, unfortunate choice of colour, blue.

As I understand it Richard Latham, was interviewing the Big Man, asked if he had any words that Mr Latham could pass on and cut long story short, turned up for the event. Maybe he had heard of Mr Latham's Journalistic ability and did not want to be misquoted.

Anybody could do this but Del DID put in the time and he should be applauded. What was said by all accounts must stay within the four walls as do not want to be a Forum snitch or possibly my dad did not pass on anything too juicy! :laugh:

Didn't Richard Latham say in last sunday's paper that MR was going to be the new City manager.

Archived