IGNORED

Meet Delboy Tomorrow

dunsteral

ONE OF MY CUSTOMERS HAS A SON WHO PLAYS FOR THE UNDER 14'S (ELLIOTT JAMES), WHO WILL BE PLAYING AT FAILAND

TOMORROW MORNING. THEY HAVE BEEN TOLD THAT DEREK MCINNES WILL BE DOWN THERE RUNNING THE RULE OVER

CITYS JUNIORS. HE PROBABLY HAS TIME ON HIS HANDS WHILE WAITING FOR THE GAME ON SUNDAY.

IT WOULD BE A GOOD OPPORTUNITY FOR CITY FANS TO MEET HIM, PLUS WATCHING THE JUNIORS AS WELL.

ONE OF MY CUSTOMERS HAS A SON WHO PLAYS FOR THE UNDER 14'S (ELLIOTT JAMES), WHO WILL BE PLAYING AT FAILAND

TOMORROW MORNING. THEY HAVE BEEN TOLD THAT DEREK MCINNES WILL BE DOWN THERE RUNNING THE RULE OVER

CITYS JUNIORS. HE PROBABLY HAS TIME ON HIS HANDS WHILE WAITING FOR THE GAME ON SUNDAY.

IT WOULD BE A GOOD OPPORTUNITY FOR CITY FANS TO MEET HIM, PLUS WATCHING THE JUNIORS AS WELL.

I find it very encouraging that he's prepared to go along and watch the U14's. It does seem that he will be looking at the wider BCFC set up and hopefully make changes where needed. It must also be a great boost for the kids to know that DM will be there. Maybe he could call some up to the 1st team. Is there a creative midfielder in the squad? :D

What time does this all start > ?

Archived