IGNORED

City Shirt Ready

42nite

Must admit with all the apathy that's been evident everywhere recently regarding Bristol City, especially with the players waving the white flag without giving up too much resistance, even though I've carried on going to matches....I've not felt the urge to put my City shirt on and wear it since the first game...Just didn't feel right...probably my own little protest at what was happening to the club I support.

BUT...

Things have certainly changed, the shirt is out, dusted off and ready to go again!!

Bring it on Del!!!!!!

Must admit with all the apathy that's been evident everywhere recently regarding Bristol City, especially with the players waving the white flag without giving up too much resistance, even though I've carried on going to matches....I've not felt the urge to put my City shirt on and wear it since the first game...Just didn't feel right...probably my own little protest at what was happening to the club I support.

BUT...

Things have certainly changed, the shirt is out, dusted off and ready to go again!!

Bring it on Del!!!!!!

Would love to be there but Tokyo is a bit of a trek away.

Wonder how many who had stopped coming will be at Ashton Gate on Sunday - hope its plenty!!!!

BUT...

Bring it on Del!!!!!!

+1

It's interesting, but not many people wear replica City shirts to games any more. Forget the weather in this debate, even on hot sunny days there is a low percentage of people wearing our colours.

Perhaps it's a money thing, or a trend thing, either way a sea or Red and White looks great and visually shows support for our team.

I never wear a replica shirt to matches, but l think l might start, as my way to support our new era. Perhaps a Ciy scarf as well!

I always wear RED on match days, including my lucky RED boxers, although not much luck with them this season so far. I will be listening on internet radio in Tallinn and ask all you lucky REDS AT THE GATE, SHOUT FOR ME PLEASE!!!!

Here's hoping we win well and DMc gets us off to a great start, just like Forest have with their new manager.

COYR

Archived