IGNORED

Betting Online

Bristolface

Alright all I got a few weeks off work at mo with two slipped disc's , so cant do alot and have set up a online betting account with sky bet as got a £5 free bet and won already when Del boy got the new job, but with Sven's muliti million pound lot loosing again wanted to put a few quid on him being the next manager out of work. But cant find the odds or where to go on sky bet which got me thinking who do all of you guy's and gal's out there think is the best online betting site ?

I use Skybet, but do look elsewhere for the best price if its something in particular with high odds. Not sure what time you attempted to place the bet on Sven but they close the market on Manager Specials whilst afternoon footballs taking part, a price will probably be available later.

Another thing, the Poker's good on Skybet :laughcont:

I use Skybet, but do look elsewhere for the best price if its something in particular with high odds. Not sure what time you attempted to place the bet on Sven but they close the market on Manager Specials whilst afternoon footballs taking part, a price will probably be available later.

Another thing, the Poker's good on Skybet :laughcont:

Cheers for that. Im not a gambling man really so dont really have a clue, just look at the odds and have a few quid bet, as to Poker thats just what i do to the wife boom boom .

Sadly Sven has already been sacked so you won't be able to get that bet on! Great shout though.

My advice though, as someone who works in sports betting, would be for you to use www.oddschecker.com which will give you all the prices from all the major bookmakers, and find the best price. Bear in mind though that depending on the display format or the betting set-up, you might not actually be able to take advantage of that specific price, but that site should give you a good idea of what a good price would be for the bet that you want to take on.

Archived