IGNORED

Next Five Games

bringbacktherobin

Let's face it were royally ******, were a yo yo club and it's time for us to go down and start again! I love this club (some might say too much sometimes) but even I can see that unless we get a real money man in we will never have real success. Yes I know we nearly got there but nearly isn't good enough, traditionally we are a league one club and yes we get the ups and downs but our expectations have been fired up by a rich owner and talk of a new ground! Thank you to sl for doing what he's done but if I or any other proper city fan had 700m plus in the bank we would be challenging for the title cos IMO it would only cost 30-40m in transfers and wages to do it! We won't sell 10,000 st's next season fact and ask yourselves why, all false promises leading us in again, were just pawns in their little game! This club is no longer about the fans and sadly nor is any other club

Let's face it were royally ******, were a yo yo club and it's time for us to go down and start again! I love this club (some might say too much sometimes) but even I can see that unless we get a real money man in we will never have real success. Yes I know we nearly got there but nearly isn't good enough, traditionally we are a league one club and yes we get the ups and downs but our expectations have been fired up by a rich owner and talk of a new ground! Thank you to sl for doing what he's done but if I or any other proper city fan had 700m plus in the bank we would be challenging for the title cos IMO it would only cost 30-40m in transfers and wages to do it! We won't sell 10,000 st's next season fact and ask yourselves why, all false promises leading us in again, were just pawns in their little game! This club is no longer about the fans and sadly nor is any other club

Bloody hell! Look on the bright side much?!

When Del boy took over, I thought we needed to take 8 points from the next 5 games. We've got 4 from 3, meaning that we need to take 4 from a home game against Burnley and an away game at Millwall.

If we manage that we'll be on 14 from 17 games, which though bad is not disastrous and is rescuable. There's a lot to be said for making sure you don't lose games and being solid

Archived