IGNORED

Brum's Second Goal

Ashton Great

Even though Fontaine was off the pitch he still counts as active. So he could still play their player on despite not being on it.

Are you sure? I thought you were only active whilst on the pitch, hence why injured players roll off the pitch so not to play the opposition onside??

Pretty immaterial though as we were never going to get one back at that stage.

It's a pity that Fonts, and one or two others, didn't show the same passion and energy for winning the game as they did for arguing with the officials.

My thoughts exactly, piss poor effort from a bunch of clowns apparently so eager to impress the new boss.

Thought ref had a good game today. Not sure how linesman missed that one today though...

Other than the time wasting, not booking the bloke who shoved Maynard and failing to spot that every time the ball was pumped forward their centerhalfs had two hands in the back of our strikers, the Lino hardly helped tho

Are you sure? I thought you were only active whilst on the pitch, hence why injured players roll off the pitch so not to play the opposition onside??

He is still active to avoid the situation whereby a player steps off the field to play a player offside. Unless he is given permission to leave the field of play from the referee he is considered active.

Archived