IGNORED

Team For Next Game

mightyreds89

Think playing 2 wingers at the minute is a bit of a luxury we need to be more solid across the middle, Albert was as effective today on the left as he was the right so I'd go with the following.

GK James

RB Spence

CB Wilson

CB Fontaine

LB issue ad MCGiven is litter, as is Nyatanga at full back.

RM Skuse ( can cross, decent pace, and more solid and up for it,

LM Albert

CM Elliott

CM Cisse

ST Pitman

ST Stead

Subs

Maynard

Nyatanga

Killkenny

JCR

clarkson

.....................................................JAMES..................................................

.....................WILSON...................FONTAINE...................NYATANGA........................

RIBIERO.............ELLIOTT...............CISSE..................SKUSE...................MCGIVERN........

.....................................................ADOMAH...................................................................

.....................................................TAYLOR........................................................................

James

Skuse------------- Wilson( if fit ?)-------------- fonts-----------------Mcgivern

Adomah-----------Cisse------------Elliot------------------------JCR

---------------------------------------Clarkson

------------------------------------------Pitman

a formation of 4-4-1-1 I would start Stead ahead of Clarky but all we seemed to do was hoof it to him so rather them not have this temptation. Also Pitman and clarky linked up well last season and yes clarky can be pushed off the ball but creates a lot more than most of our players.

Main reason I start pitman is he scores and creates space for others which is what we need now then a maynard low on confidence.

I wouldn't like to predict the team, but I'd imagine there'll be big changes for the next match. Players like Bolasie, Woolford, Hunt, Clarkson have a point to prove and if they can't show enough fight to get in the squad now I think they're probably never goin to make it. If McInnes learnt a lot about the squad on Sunday, I think we could learn a lot about McInnes come Saturday

Starting Maynard and JCR after Sunday's performance is like rewarding failure, so my line-up is:

GERKEN

SKUSE ---- WILSON ---FONTS ----McGIVERN

CISSE----ELLIOTT

ADOMAH ---PITMAN---STEAD ---- BOLASSIE (or WOOLFORD)

Bench

James

Carey (if fit)

Kilkenny

JCR

Maynard

--------------------------------------------Gerkin------------------------------------------

---------Spence------------Wilson--------------Fonts-------------Mcgivern--------

-------------------------------Cisse---------------Skuse---------------------------------

---------------------Adomah------------Stead------------Bolasie---------------------

--------------------------------------------Pitman------------------------------------------

I'd go for:

James

Ribs spence carey wilson stewart fonts nyatanga skuse mcalister with one leg n mcgivern

Shirley we can get a nil nil at barnsley with a 1-10 formation??!!??

Rubbish. You'd genuinely play Skuse as an inside-inside-leftback? Surely you can see he isn't suited to such a position?

James

Spence

Nyatanga

Fontaine

McGivern

Adomah

Elliott

Skuse

Woolford

Taylor

Maynard

Subs:

Gerken

Stewart

Kilkenny

JCR

Pitman

Would start Taylor or Clarkson with Pitman as the main striker, and Cisse instead of Woolford who is just shit, otherwise I could live with that, Stead has done jack in recent weeks, like Maynard he needs confidence building, leave him on the bench. give Albert a free role n all..

the biggest problem seems to be do we have james or gerken in goal

No..the biggest problem we have my freind is 13000 fans who each want to pick a different team :laughcont: Its like doing the bloody lottery.

Current team is about right give or take a couple from the reserves.

Im sure the new man will soon whip em into shape.:yes:

Would start Taylor or Clarkson with Pitman as the main striker, and Cisse instead of Woolford who is just shit, otherwise I could live with that, Stead has done jack in recent weeks, like Maynard he needs confidence building, leave him on the bench. give Albert a free role n all..

How do you suppose maynard is going to have a confidence boost bench warming?:nono:

he is still our best forward by a country mile and we should persevere with him until he comes good again.:yes:

Archived