IGNORED

Interview On Sky

class not gas

if we could only bring two players in for me the most important are a centre back similar to Caulker confident on the ball, can tackle and lead from the back. The 2nd would be a creative midfielder who can actually run with the ball and have a decent pass on him and in a ideal world have pace too! yes I know I'm dreaming for sure.

Looking at the Bolton squad, at players who have not made a PL appearance yet:

Marcos Alonso stands out, 20 years old, ex Real Madrid left sided defender.

Just thinking aloud, as well. Would Di Matteo have been at West Brom when DMc was there? Maybe a sneaky Chelski loan or two?

No. McInnes was in the running for the WBA job when DI Matteo got the nod.

What about Robbie Blake? Old and slow but is very creative. Could be worth a punt until January?

I suppose we could super glue him somewhere in the centre circle and just use him as the fulcrum. We could leave his boots out there but would need a small lawn mower with a tidy turning circle.

I suppose we could super glue him somewhere in the centre circle and just use him as the fulcrum. We could leave his boots out there but would need a small lawn mower with a tidy turning circle.

come on guys! FULL BACKS! he says "unbalanced" - by that he is referring to midfielders and centre-backs (who are 6ft plus and slow) playing at full back!!!!! Guaranteed that a full-back is first loan or signing.

Archived