IGNORED

Injuries

Chivs

What's going on with them?

Carey mentioned an injection in his program notes. And that he'd be back training by Wednesday.

Where is Wilson? I thought he was one of the very few positive outcomes this season. But he's now disappeared after an "injury" (which I think he got during international break??).

McAllister? What happened to him? Is he due back this year?

For a while, the club put the injury status on the OS. Can't find this now.

Anyone know a full rundown of our injuries and expected comeback times?

Carey mentioned an injection in his program notes. And that he'd be back training by Wednesday.

Where is Wilson? I thought he was one of the very few positive outcomes this season. But he's now disappeared after an "injury" (which I think he got during international break??).

I don't care what other fans say about McCalister...and yes, he does have weaknesses, I think we miss him big time.

When he's not in the side, we don't have any other player who can play at left back and OVERLAP the left winger. The closest we've got to a player being able to do that is McGivern.

I think we're also missing Carey when he's bring the ball forward from defence. Too many times, the likes of Nyatanga and Fontaine had the ball with acres of space, but bricked themselves when it came to bringing the ball forward.

Wilson is fit was on the bench against palace missed one game with a virus was available for selection on saturday

I think a few of them of them were fked up by a over zealous training regieme :whistle2:

Wilson is fit was on the bench against palace missed one game with a virus was available for selection on saturday

Ah right, thanks. I missed that. I guess I could understand his omission if he wasn't quite fit again. But, he surely can't be kept out of the team because of "turning circle and pace of an oil tanker" Stewart?

Archived