IGNORED

Mcinnes' Contacts

Ison

Couple of things - I know there are some forum members that follow Scottish football about - is there any chance you could shed some light on St. J's top players (which I assume will have been on our radar since Del Boy's appointment)

Also, a lot's been said about his wider connections - can anyone fill me in? Apologies for being out of touch!

We can expect nothing until he current squad is reduced somewhat.

McGinness was offered the position on this basis and there will be no money for new players in the near future even on loan.

He will have to work with what we have and within the budget already set.

Someone probably needs to tell that to Del then as he was saying on Sunday he'll be looking to bring in 1 or 2 players on loan....

McGinness was offered the position on this basis and there will be no money for new players in the near future even on loan.

That's hard to believe especially as DM has already said he is looking for a few new players to balance the squad in order to help the players already here to perform better.

If there are severe limitations in place it might explain why he is generally talking up the present squad though.

I would consider your opinion more valid if you knew what our managers name was!

Very unlikely IMO and doubt DMC would've taken the job on this basis as tantamount to having one arm tied behind your back.

In fact, I think McInnes will be backed more than KM was (and I do wonder if the board didn't want to sanction more signings recently because they had doubts about KM's future and didn't want to throw good money after bad). I doubt we'll hear this "no players in until we get some out" mantra. SL must know that sticking to this would increase the chances of relegation.

No, firmly believe DMc will be allowed to bring in a loan or two and/or even a permanent signing or two in January if thought vital to our chances of staying up.

Couple of things - I know there are some forum members that follow Scottish football about - is there any chance you could shed some light on St. J's top players (which I assume will have been on our radar since Del Boy's appointment)

Also, a lot's been said about his wider connections - can anyone fill me in? Apologies for being out of touch!

He loves Kevin Moon (Central Mid)Local boy and on short term contract due to having a few injuries bur seems ok now

Murray Davidson(Central Mid)Our best prospect(Arguably) we turned down a bid of about circa 150 k from Rangers in the Summer for him.he is worh much more.

Cillian Sheridan Striker on loan from CSK Moscow till Jan-I would think he and Fran Sandanza would be on his radar-Hope note they are the Best striking partnership we have had for years

So when CS said the board would consider any proposal that DM put to them in terms of players was..........err...............a lie I presume?

So when DM said the other day that the squad was unbalanced and he would be looking to address it, that was........err........a lie I presume?

Don't know about SJ, but he is mates with Owen Coyle at Bolton so could expect a few of them. Hopefully another premier league scot will give us a few of his players as well...

Berbatov & Owen will do... and maybe Scholes & Giggs to solve our midfield problems. Oh and Rio is on his last legs!

Man Utd fan by any chance ...........

Erm... A City fan u donut!

I only picked up what somebody else said... :boxing:

Too much saturated fat can distort the facts.

Del has lots of contacts. He persuaded Jody Morris to come to us and in turn that led to us getting Michael Duberry. He is big mates with Coyle, as was said earlier. He also cites Gary Megson as a huge influence on his career, which would presumably lead to more contacts.

Whatever his contacts, here's hoping that he gets you guys up the table - loads of Saintees want to see you do well now.

Archived