IGNORED

Eastend Against Brum

Paul Cheesey

Sorry for the late post but I have just got back home from my trip to watch City on Sunday and wanted to congratulate the Eastend for creating such an amazing atmosphere, you were different class. Best ive heard in a while. Considering we are on the bones of our arse I think the overall support is really good, well done to everyone.

I thought the Brum fans were the quietest away fans we've had at BS3 for many a season. They had the numbers here but the never got behind their team and we only heard from them twice during the entire match and that was after their 2 goals.. Shocking Fans

I thought the Brum fans were the quietest away fans we've had at BS3 for many a season. They had the numbers here but the never got behind their team and we only heard from them twice during the entire match and that was after their 2 goals.. Shocking Fans

Really? I thought they were very good and had lots of original songs that I hadn't heard before!

Really? I thought they were very good and had lots of original songs that I hadn't heard before!

Couldn't hear them at all in the Williams but could hear our fans. Everyone around us were commenting on how quiet they were and joking about what time will the Brum fans turn up

Couldn't hear them at all in the Williams but could hear our fans. Everyone around us were commenting on how quiet they were and joking about what time will the Brum fans turn up

Yep I thought the same, quieter than most away fans this season even though there were a lot more of them. Apart from after their goals.

In Dolman C I first heard very loud CITY....CITY..... I thought, that must be Brum (with their big following), but it WAS the EE. Fair play to the lot of you, virtually drowened them out.:clapping:

for the 1st time in a while we could hear what sounded like the whole of the Dolman singing come on you Reds which the Eastend joined in, it would be great if we could have more of that and make Ashton gate a much more intimidating place for teams to come to

Archived