IGNORED

Any News On The Bfd Team?

Lack of Action Man

Hi mate, what's the last you heard from Simon? We've got a training session on Friday the 4th which hasn't been announced yet. You'll be getting more info soon. We need all of you players to be raising money and getting people to come along. At the moment the rovers are going to brim twice as many fans and have raised twice as much money. We need to step it up a bit.

Hi mate, what's the last you heard from Simon? We've got a training session on Friday the 4th which hasn't been announced yet. You'll be getting more info soon. We need all of you players to be raising money and getting people to come along. At the moment the rovers are going to brim twice as many fans and have raised twice as much money. We need to step it up a bit.

Erm... I think when you pm'd me and I passed on my details he sent me an email of thanks. Money raising shouldn't be a problem. :fingerscrossed:

Hi guys, my laptop crashed last week and it has everyone's details on it... I am going to go through all my emails later (on a borrowed PC) and make a new list, and expect to post the squad later on tonight.

Sorry for the delay, but without a computer its made things a tad difficult. If you have contacted me then you are in the squad.

Details about the training night should also be confirmed today.

Cheers

Simon

p.s - Badger, my phone was on silent last night (after a trip to A&E - nothing serious thankfully) and I didnt realise you had called until this morning.....

Archived