IGNORED

Ticket Confirmation

Keepers Ball

Today I recieved confirmation that my 2 adult tickets were sent on 26th May by first class.Should be with me 2-3 days.

OK..fair enough.

But what about the ticket I ordered for my son as well ?????

I'm concerned :sub:

And whilst we're on a similar subject I recieved my season ticket last week but not my sons !!!!!

Has football got something against my lad or summat ? :@

Guest pentlandsl

I also got 4 adult instead of 2 adult and 2 concessions - next year I'm getting 4 concessions for the Div1 playoffs (fingers crossed!) - bet they are all adults too. Suspect all tickets pre-printed and they rely on honesty.

I bought two £32 tickets for the upper tier because I was in the front row of the lower for the LDV and had to watch the whole game on the big screen.

So....I bought two tickets for the upper tier and have conformation of this. Whne the tickets came through they were for the lower tier.

I prefer being higher up as you can see exactly whats going on all over the pitch.

Did anybody sit in row 16 of the lower tier at the LDV.....was the view OK?

My actual tickets are: L16, Row 16, seats 1&2

Did anybody sit in row 16 of the lower tier at the LDV.....was the view OK?

My actual tickets are: L16, Row 16, seats 1&2

think i was down there for the ldvs, probably about row 12 or something - yeah the views ok, if your side on it should be a nice view.. but as u said, I'm thinking it would be cool to be up here to see all the crowd and whats going on all over the pitch..

See u there!

I was sat in the upper tier pitch side for LDV, the view was ok in a strategic sort of a way if you have good eyesight, but it felt a long way from the pitch and so high up I was getting vertigo, if they win any view is a good view I reakon.

On sunday I'm in L16 row 12, I like to be near the action.

Archived