IGNORED

Barnsley Tomorrow

Avalonred

I'm expecting a good competitive game tomorrow, and a good result for us....... would be nice!

Hope fully some of Dels tactics and defensive stuff will move itself onto the pitch from training.

No Danny Haynes as he's still injured apparently.

What's the latest as you see it Barnsleytyke? not heard from you this week, what are your thoughts? Bit worried?:dunno:

Can't wait to hear the match in crackley AM, we'll have bloody Yo-yo-ville on the main powerhouse Mendip 95.5 FM I bet. :disapointed2se:

I'm expecting a good competitive game tomorrow, and a good result for us....... would be nice!

Hope fully some of Dels tactics and defensive stuff will move itself onto the pitch from training.

No Danny Haynes as he's still injured apparently.

What's the latest as you see it Barnsleytyke? not heard from you this week, what are your thoughts? Bit worried?:dunno:

Can't wait to hear the match in crackley AM, we'll have bloody Yo-yo-ville on the main powerhouse Mendip 95.5 FM I bet. :disapointed2se:

I went last season and it was truly shocking

Be intersting to see what tactics we use tomorrow. I read in the EP that Del likes to use 2 strikers or 1 with one in the hole, and that he rarely uses 2 out and out wingers.

I expect us to line up either 4-4-2 or 4-4-1-1, with a narrow midfield - possibly with Kilkenny tucked in on the left as he was for the closing stages of the Brum game.

I think we'll go:

James

Skuse Stewart Fonts McGivern

Albert Marv Cisse Kilkenny

Clarkson

Pitman

Be intersting to see what tactics we use tomorrow. I read in the EP that Del likes to use 2 strikers or 1 with one in the hole, and that he rarely uses 2 out and out wingers.

I expect us to line up either 4-4-2 or 4-4-1-1, with a narrow midfield - possibly with Kilkenny tucked in on the left as he was for the closing stages of the Brum game.

I great opportunity to kick start the season with 3 away points against a middling table league team.

Archived