IGNORED

Thinking

Robin101

Bear with me here....

You think in English, right? Now, we learn to speak in English through our parents talking to us etc. But how do we THINK about learning english, when we can't even think?

And when do we change from our animalistic thoughts, such as 'food', 'sleep', 'warmth' to our current thought process!? As in, if we only have 20 words in our vocabulary we obviously can't think with those thoughts! So...how the hell are we thinking!?

How do....whaaaat!?

Cheers.

You do not think in English, you think in picture, imagination and emotion. If we all became mute for some reason future generations could still think, organise etc....

I suppose you right, but when you think "im going to put the oven on" or "im going to the shop", surely you are thinking that in this language. My mate moved to England from Italy when he was 11 and had to learn English from scratch and although he never speaks Italian now, he says he thinks in Italian, i guess its one of lifes strange occurances.

You learn to think by increasing your vocabulary. Also your mind needs training, its important to have a clear head in order take in and process new words and their meanings. your brain has a RAM if you like, anything on your mind which you have not delt with with remain there and obstruct your ability to think straight.

Archived