IGNORED

Bcfc Player On Ipad?

Paul Cheesey

No sadly not.

It's a massive hole in the company that provide the player service.

They claim it's down to rights issues but as they own the rights it's seems a little strange.

I cannot get commentary on my iPhone. Radio Bristol dont have Internet rights so the commentary Is removed if you listen to RB audio stream.

One of my real by bears in life.

That makes 2 of us, been wondering that for a while now (since the interest in the old City shirt)

Just had a memory 'flash back' - Paul Cheesely , Tom ritchie & Co. saved my life or atleast from a severe beating...........FA Cup Crystal Palace 3 - City 0. 29th Jan. 1979.

Only 16 at the time - chased through Paddington station by about 10 irate cocknies - jumped on the Paddington to Bristol Train - fist in face - guess who was on the Train to stop it?

I couldn't make it up....

I still don't understand how when I already pay for player I would have to pay again if I want the videos on my iPhone. I guess it's all part I apples strategy to control what you watch so that they can make you pay for things twice. As for no commentary - that is also v annoying. I think I'll be movin to android for my next phone.

I just tested iSwifter on my iPad and watched the Derek Post Barnsley interview from the Player site.

Took two attempts but it works, both picture and sound were fine.

ISwifter is a browser for the iPad that allows you to view Flash. It is free at first but you end up having to pay $4.99 for it in the US.

I still don't understand how when I already pay for player I would have to pay again if I want the videos on my iPhone. I guess it's all part I apples strategy to control what you watch so that they can make you pay for things twice. As for no commentary - that is also v annoying. I think I'll be movin to android for my next phone.

I use a Droid tablet and can access all player features EXCEPT live commentary. .......Bloody annoying

Archived