IGNORED

Big Yellow Team Piccy

Big Joe

just come back from the ground (trying to get my boy a green keepers kit, most sizes sold out untill next season...) and on the way out spotted the huge poster put up on the side of the building of the big yellow team piccy, does any one know what we become of this huge poster when they finish with it, raffle etc? be a shame just to sling it away

just come back from the ground (trying to get my boy a green keepers kit, most sizes sold out untill next season...) and on the way out spotted the huge poster put up on the side of the building of the big yellow team piccy, does any one know what we become of this huge poster when they finish with it, raffle etc? be a shame just to sling it away

Why, have you got a mammoth sized living room?

Dont they normally now put all stuff like that up on ebay ?

Archived