IGNORED

Sam Parkin

Who Are Rovers?

The St Johnstone striker is set to Join Derek Mcinnes at Ashton Gate and sign a two year deal,The St Johnstone striker has played for Chelsea Swindon Ipswich Luton and also Walsall.The strikers contract runs out in January.

I read this on a website but i doubt there is much truth in it.

Thoughts?

Never say never, but I would imagine we are going to be linked to alot of St Johnstone players....

The St Johnstone striker is set to Join Derek Mcinnes at Ashton Gate and sign a two year deal,The St Johnstone striker has played for Chelsea Swindon Ipswich Luton and also Walsall.The strikers contract runs out in January.

Thoughts?

was this site football-rumours.co.uk? :laughcont:

I would highly doubt this is true. Parkin is still injured and his contract doesn't run out in Jamuary. Whilst I like him as a player, he's had an indifferent time at Saints and is yet to reach the promise he showed at Swindon and personally I don't think he is upto Championship standard.

If Del is to make a swoop on any striker at Saints it would be Fran Sandaza.

Thoughts?

"read this on a website", poor use of English, no link to where it came from.

You either wrote this yourself or it's from football-rumours.com

Sorry, but where is the poor use of English??

Okay, not very poor but not what you'd expect from a professional site.

Couple of random capital letters, no spaces after punctuation, no commas in the list of teams, missing apostrophe and no respectable journo is going to use "the St Johnstone striker" or "the striker" that many times in just one paragraph.

So transparent it's unbelievable!

Disclaimer: This doesn't count as being a grammar *unacceptable word* as I was asked!!

Archived