IGNORED

Barnsley Interview With Keith Hill

lou-peters-dive

Just been on Barnsley Player to listen to their manager. He was absolutely scathing of the

way some of their supporters are treating the players.

Just a few of his comments.

1. Nervy atmosphere.

2. Apprehension slips in from supporters.

3. Atmosphere not great. Booing players off at half time not called for in his opinion.

4. For Jim Mcnulty to be booed when he is MOTM uncalled for in his opinion.

5. Playing under pressure from supporters your playing in self doubt.

5. Those fans are seriously putting in doubt the fortunes of this football club. MASSIVE doubt.

6. If those supporters are going to continue to attack those confidences we are all going to struggle.

Ok let me say that I applaud every one of those fans of BCFC who went to Barnsley today.

What I feel is that certain things being said on this forum slating certain players. You know who the

players are and currently in the first team should stop right now for the reasons 1 to 6 above.

We need to get behind the players 100% because we are in a dog fight against relegation.

Like it says above confidence is key to us otherwise we are going to struggle.

I didn't want to bring up names but its time to draw a line under NM threads and leave him alone

for starters. All players are supposed to be starting with a clean slate now DM is in charge.

I'm sure Barnsley Tyke has listened to his manager talking.It would be interesting to hear what he thinks

from a Barnsley fans point of view.

Just been on Barnsley Player to listen to their manager. He was absolutely scathing of the

1. Nervy atmosphere.

3. Atmosphere not great. Booing players off at half time not called for in his opinion.

5. Those fans are seriously putting in doubt the fortunes of this football club. MASSIVE doubt.

6. If those supporters are going to continue to attack those confidences we are all going to struggle.

Ok let me say that I applaud every one of those fans of BCFC who went to Barnsley today.

What I feel is that certain things being said on this forum slating certain players. You know who the

players are and currently in the first team should stop right now for the reasons 1 to 6 above.

We need to get behind the players 100% because we are in a dog fight against relegation.

I didn't want to bring up names but its time to draw a line under NM threads and leave him alone

for starters. All players are supposed to be starting with a clean slate now DM is in charge.

I'm sure Barnsley Tyke has listened to his manager talking.It would be interesting to hear what he thinks

We deserved to get booed, they were awful, KH slates fans week in week out, he dont take responisbilty for a loss, instead he blames the fans, but takes all credit when we win. McNulty didnt get MOTM, he wa worst player on pitch, Butterfield got MOTM but IMO and most of our fans opinions, no-one for us deserved MOTM but if we had to choose 1 it would have been McEveley.

We pay our Money so we can say what we want and the stuff we saw today was pathetic, I bet your fans who came and saw us would say same, that we was crap

We deserved to get booed, they were awful, KH slates fans week in week out, he dont take responisbilty for a loss, instead he blames the fans, but takes all credit when we win. McNulty didnt get MOTM, he wa worst player on pitch, Butterfield got MOTM but IMO and most of our fans opinions, no-one for us deserved MOTM but if we had to choose 1 it would have been McEveley.

We pay our Money so we can say what we want and the stuff we saw today was pathetic, I bet your fans who came and saw us would say same, that we was crap

From me as a BCFC fan I understand how you feel but perhaps you should be having ago at him then

more than the players.

What do you think of us from todays performance?

1. Nervy atmosphere.

Sorry........ZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

1. Nervy atmosphere.

Just watched it and it does appear as BT says he's blaming the fans for his own shortcomings - seems like another millen.

He waffled on about how the fans contributed to a negative atmosphere in the first half - but contradicted himself by saying the supporters got behind the team after their goal and thats why they forgot how to defend??!

Oh dear

Can't say I particularly blame the Barnsley fans for booing them off at half time, their first half performance was one of the poorest I've seen since we have returned to this division.

Really? My only previous game before Barnsley was at Doncaster and there were two worse 1st half performances in that game

Archived