IGNORED

Team And Score Predictions Vs West Ham

Who Are Rovers?

I know its not really relevant at the moment but i am alreadu wondering who del will play,I cant see him playing the same formation as he did at Barnsley because NM was the only front man.If you have one front man against west ham they will mark him out of the game and even 5 v 4 in Midfield the quality of the west ham team you wouldnt even realise you have the extra man.So my best bet would be this:

----------------James-----------------

----Skuse---Tangs--Fonts--Mcgivern----

--Adomah--Kilkenny--Elliot--Woolford--

-----------Stead----Maynard-----------

Hopefully Del will pick this team,But if he does Adomah and Woolford would have to play very wide and Kilkenny and Marv would together keep hold on a lot of space in the middle,And Maynard and Stead have to drop quite a bit because West ham's defence is probarly the best in the league so you wouldnt just be able to hoof it over them and let Maynard run on to it unmarked like what happend against Barnsley

West Ham 2-2 City

Maynard 12 Kilkenny 48

Baldock 18 Nolan 88

I know its not really relevant at the moment but i am alreadu wondering who del will play,I cant see him playing the same formation as he did at Barnsley because NM was the only front man.If you have one front man against west ham they will mark him out of the game and even 5 v 4 in Midfield the quality of the west ham team you wouldnt even realise you have the extra man.So my best bet would be this:

Hopefully Del will pick this team,But if he does Adomah and Woolford would have to play very wide and Kilkenny and Marv would together keep hold on a lot of space in the middle,And Maynard and Stead have to drop quite a bit because West ham's defence is probarly the best in the league so you wouldnt just be able to hoof it over them and let Maynard run on to it unmarked like what happend against Barnsley

West Ham 2-2 City

Maynard 12 Kilkenny 48

Baldock 18 Nolan 88

...........James.............

Skuse Fontaine Tangs McGivern

.......Cisse Elliott........

Albert Kilkenny Woolford

..........Maynard............

2 holding midfield players who have strength and can get their foot in. Albert and Wooly tucking in when we dont have the ball.

Cant see us winning but a decent morale boosting performance to take into Saturday would be good.

West Ham 2-2 City

Maynard 12 Kilkenny 48

Baldock 18 Nolan 88Think same team as in Barnsley. one point would ge a bonus, 3 jackpot.

5 midfielders.Some fans who went to the game said he worked his socks off.

First time for everything :) he needs people covering him. That is why I can't see him in 442 like you suggested, 451 or 352 yes. He is just too much of a luxury for a 442 formation.

352 !!!?

Please no, we cant defend with 4 let alone 3 !

Had to find a way of shoe horning killa in :) it was just an example, I doubt it would work! Sayin that, Carey Fontaine Tango on the face of it should be able to play it, all of them have played centre and full back. Mentally I feel it wouldn't work, too much extra responsibility for the 3 of them.

I think I'd play the same team who beat Barnsely but I'd have Bolaise,Pitman and clarkson all on the bench . All of those players can change a game. I think we'll lose 3-1 but if we put a good performance in and keep the momentum for the Burnely home again is the main thing would be very happy with a point.

Archived