IGNORED

Play-off Official Song

Red_Duncs

I think it was a club decision as they think Drink up thee Zider is a drinking song (also the bit about the rovers) and not suitable for a Family Occasion.

One for the bristol city - No one really joins in.

last time I heard Sussex by the Sea was when Gloucestershire beat Sussex in the Gilette cup final- I was only 10 but well remember waving Tony Greig goodbye after his run out by Jim Foat.

let's hope that's an omen- anyone got a chicken!

Guest keeptheredflagflyinghigh

The versus in silver lining will drivil, i dont know 'em, 1 for the bristol city 2 for the boys in red.......and everyone knows drink up ye zider!

Guest Holly7406

I told you Holly's my Cat's name. I was only mucking about pretending I'm thick, it's too late to put it in the programme as it's already been printed CityDuke14. So gullable thinking I'm not getting a programme till after the match.

Holly

the words will be in the programme,

But as you won't be getting yours till after the match :P

I thought I would put them here now

Sorry if there are too many words for you to remember

Ha ha!! Get down Psycho Si(Holly)!! Adam B has stated that the Wurzels Cd has been sent to the Millennium Stadium so as long as it doesn't get stolen in the post by a bitter Bluebird-Boyo I've got a feeling either Drink up Thee Cider/or One for the Bristol City will be played!!

Hi Ho Bristol City is also good though but if only one has to be played then it has to be one of the Wurzels songs mentioned above!

P.s. Programmes are likely to be in the club-shop by now as just read on a Brighton Forum(football forum!!)that they're on sell there! Also some interesting rumour about Leon Knight leaving next season and having fights with the rest of the squad!!

Guest Holly7406

Heard that ages ago Daz, but will probably of sold the 200 by the time I get down to the Club Shop tommorow. Who cares what Adam B has stated bout the Wurzels Cd, as I don't care what we sing as long as we kick Brighton's butt on Sunday back to the seaside I'll be happy.

Guest Red_ Mango

jeff beck's at the colston hall in june, i'll bet he doesn't play "hi ho...", couldn't we have something off the "wired" LP instead?

Archived