IGNORED

The Christmas Eve Clothing Give Away

BristolCity1992

Posting this in here as it will get more views. Hope mods don't mind :) Any problems please message me thanks :)

The Christmas Eve Clothing Giveaway

Hey wonderful people,

Christmas is fastapproaching and I have been thinking for a little while now that I would like to "Give something back" After racking my brain tonight, I decided that actually the best plans are often the most simple ones.

So, my plan is to converge on "The Bear Pit" in Bristol (I have contacted the people that set up events there to make sure that there are no other big plans that day) with clothing and other items that have been donated by our goodselves the people of Bristol and then give it all away completely free!

I am sure that we all have that coat that we no longer wear, a pair of gloves that have been replaced by a better pair for the winter, usually we would throw them away or quite often they just get chucked to the back of a wardrobe and never thought about again.

If you do, now is the perfect chance to get rid of said items and at the same time hand them on to someone else that can use them and enjoy them.

All items of clothing are welcome, condition is not to much of a problem (Of course not full of holes!) And beyond the standard t-shirts, trousers stuff like Hats, Gloves and Scarves would be very welcome aswell because we have a long winter ahead of us. (Sleeping bags will be amazing and I already plan to donate mine from this summers festivals once I get rid of the UV paint!)

All you need to do is Bag the items of clothing upin a black bag, give me a call, text or email (Details at the bottom of thepage) and I will arrange for them to be picked up. Simple hey?

If anyone wants to offer some help there are a few things that I will need help sorting out so again just let me know.(Collections, Organizing the day, I might need a van?And tables? stuff like that!) then that would be AMAZING! I also thought it would be cool to have a Band/DJ playing music? If you would be interested in that then that would be fantastic as well.

I hope we can get this off the ground, if you have any ideas to put forward do not hesitate, thank you for taking the time to read this and lets give something back this Christmas.

Thanks

Daniel :)

Or Email:

Danielking1988@googlemail.com

Archived