IGNORED

Band?

Guest east_dundry_red

Guest east_dundry_red

I usually sit top of dolman block b but tomorrow i am sat in ateyo (taking a few friends) I'm in block h row y seats 21-25 with me friends but how close am i to the band/singing area? I like singing and starting off songs so can anyone tell me how close i am?

I usually sit top of dolman block b but tomorrow i am sat in ateyo (taking a few friends) I'm in block h row y seats 21-25 with me friends but how close am i to the band/singing area? I like singing and starting off songs so can anyone tell me how close i am?

good question jase, I'm also in the ateyo tommorow I'm in Row V Seat 32/33 with my mate lilciderhed. Anyone know how close/far away we are to the band?

Thanks

You are 1 row from the back and are on the seats on the end, nearest to the smaller block on the end of the stand, so you are right by them.

Archived