IGNORED

Talk Sport Now

Ashton1

West ham fans ringing in telling everyone why the have the god given right to beat teams "like bristol city"

They really believe they have the right to romp the championship unchallenged

They don't get the fact our squad is in a false position and with del boy in charge will be a decent championship team.

I also relies we have a lot of work to do yet , but theses so called big clubs piss me off !!!

I did hear a few West Ham fans on TS last night and some of them said we looked dangerous on the break when we weren't 'parking the bus'.

With the squad they have (Faye, Cole and Dioup off the bench last night) they should be beating us really. But we gave it everything and they perhaps didn't expect us to be so resiliant.

They were still carrying on on the drive show this evening but kept referring to us as BRISTOL but then they were getting text from people / city fans telling them to stop calling us that as we are Bristol CITY not just Bristol it does get enoying when we just get called that. Well done to whoever was putting them stright. Good bit of coverage for us tho for most of the day on the different national radio / TV shows!

Archived