IGNORED

We Need To Win Saturday!

Who Are Rovers?

Some very tough games coming up for the teams around us on saturday.Coventry have Southampton at Home and Watford have Middlesborough Away!We need to capitalise on this as we have a team that are definatly beatable on saturday.I think if we dont get a win we are missing out on a very big chance to get towards the edge of the relegation zone.The week after When we play Millwall Watford Play Pompey and they are both 6 Points infront of us.Although i do think that Coventry wont be Picking up any points soon, As there next Three games are Southampton (H) West Ham (H) and Cardiff (A):winner_third_h4h:

Some very tough games coming up for the teams around us on saturday.Coventry have Southampton at Home and Watford have Middlesborough Away!We need to capitalise on this as we have a team that are definatly beatable on saturday.I think if we dont get a win we are missing out on a very big chance to get towards the edge of the relegation zone.The week after When we play Millwall Watford Play Pompey and they are both 6 Points infront of us.Although i do think that Coventry wont be Picking up any points soon, As there next Three games are Southampton (H) West Ham (H) and Cardiff (A):winner_third_h4h:

Think we gonna win on saturday. Coventry are one of the teams who are behind us at the end of the season.

The result against West Ham was fantastic, but what was more impressive was the performance. I know that they had there chances and you could say we were a little lucky at times but i think on the whole we defended brilliantly and the midfield was solid. The atmosphere was really positive and i think this result may turn out to be a huge turning point in our season. However, having said this i think it is so vital that we push on and get all 3 points against Burnley.

Let's bring a positive attitude and get out of the relegation zone......

COME ON YOU REDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I didn't go to Barnsley away so cant say what the team played like but with West Ham being one of those famous and traditonal grounds left in this era of plastic fantastic new grounds I wanted to go along, and we were all rewarding with one hell of a team proformace and you could most deff se a big improvement from the Brum game. Players seemed to put thier lives on the line for the sake of the team and as West Ham throw all they could at us we didnt break and the belive in them grew, like the west ham fan's we chatted to on the tube home said you nearly un did us just at the end and put our proformance down to the way they played Brighton and ground out a result. So with a bit more luck in front of goal on sat and I can see us playing 2 up front at home I think we will have enough in the bank to take all 3 points. COYR

I didn't go to Barnsley away so cant say what the team played like but with West Ham being one of those famous and traditonal grounds left in this era of plastic fantastic new grounds I wanted to go along, and we were all rewarding with one hell of a team proformace and you could most deff se a big improvement from the Brum game. Players seemed to put thier lives on the line for the sake of the team and as West Ham throw all they could at us we didnt break and the belive in them grew, like the west ham fan's we chatted to on the tube home said you nearly un did us just at the end and put our proformance down to the way they played Brighton and ground out a result. So with a bit more luck in front of goal on sat and I can see us playing 2 up front at home I think we will have enough in the bank to take all 3 points. COYR

West Ham have rebuilt three of their stands within the last few years???! Not very traditional

West Ham have rebuilt three of their stands within the last few years???! Not very traditional

True..but its still a very traditional stadium which hasnt been over developed...Ive been there several times in the 80,s when I lived in the EE full to the brim with 35000 Spammers was a very intimidating atmosphere...There were few Clubs who came away from the Boleyn in those days with anything other than a few bruises and a lesson in football.

The worst thing they ever did IMO was to take the fans too far from the touchline.

I like the Spammers though. They like City are a proper football Club, a sleeping Giant with proper values and great potential.

As for Saturday... it will be tough against a very strong forward line but....we can and will win 1-0.....Kilkenny 44 mins from a corner.:yahoo:

Archived