IGNORED

O'neill

Jordan Tansley

I know he's achieved loads, but listening to his half time 'analysis' in the man city game ive got to say... He's a prat!

John Robertson must be a bloody good coach if that's the level of 'insight' old Martin gives.

Del boy, understated, intelligent and balanced. Thank god we didn't go for the name.

I'm not sure you would have picked up on the defending he mentioned? The center half gambling?

It wasn't gambling, he was drawn to the runner. If the return pass had been made it would have been labelled great defending. In reality he reacted to the run as a result of the poor positioning of the full back and Yaya sold him the dummy. It happens and certainly wasn't justification for that rant.

I know he's achieved loads, but listening to his half time 'analysis' in the man city game ive got to say... He's a prat!

John Robertson must be a bloody good coach if that's the level of 'insight' old Martin gives.

Del boy, understated, intelligent and balanced. Thank god we didn't go for the name.

I agree, del is the right man for city, but how you can slate Martin O'neill and say he wouldnt do the business for us on that basis is pathetic!

I agree, del is the right man for city, but how you can slate Martin O'neill and say he wouldnt do the business for us on that basis is pathetic!

Good to see you've changed...

Anyway, more important issues at hand here. MoneyBags, seeing as you've got such an incredible job :liar: shouldn't you have sponsored the fans derby with a ton? good cause and seeing as you can afford it more than the low lives on here...

Money where your mouth is and all that.

:smartass:

Good to see you've changed...

Anyway, more important issues at hand here. MoneyBags, seeing as you've got such an incredible job :liar: shouldn't you have sponsored the fans derby with a ton? good cause and seeing as you can afford it more than the low lives on here...

Money where your mouth is and all that.

:smartass:

Good to see you've changed too... your love fest with bringing up the past and trying to out do others on here, along with your obvious arrogance still stands high and mighty... sad really! i knew nothing about the 'fans derby' so how could i of sponsored it? now try staying on topic, it wont hurt to just try.....

Dragging up the past? You ran away before you could get the deserved abuse... Shame really.

I would say I missed you, but nobody did.

There's still time, come on its a good cause. Get a ton in the pot and do something useful with all your money. :)

Still cant stay on the original topic? instead you chose to wind people up? tell me, why exactly do you use this forum? because it certainly isnt to debate about Bristol City! now, lets try again? i know it must be hard for someone of your age group............. :facepalm:

Archived