IGNORED

Bristol City Fans - Training Session Tonight

CiderSomerset

Just wanted to thank everyone that turned up for training tonight. We have, by the looks of things, a VERY good squad of players, and am looking forward to a win on Sunday!

I also want to say a massive thank you to Scott Murray for coming along to help us. The man is a true gent and City Legend. He enjoyed it as much as we did! We have my wife to thank for organising him coming along!

Well done to all involved, see you all sunday!!

CTID

Will put some pictures on here at some point over the weekend...

1320442672' post=1463163']

Just wanted to thank everyone that turned up for training tonight. We have, by the looks of things, a VERY good squad of players, and am looking forward to a win on Sunday!

I also want to say a massive thank you to Scott Murray for coming along to help us. The man is a true gent and City Legend. He enjoyed it as much as we did! We have my wife to thank for organising him coming along!

Well done to all involved, see you all sunday!!

CTID

Will put some pictures on here at some point over the weekend...

Couldn't agree more. Thanks guys, was a great kick about and definitely agree - there's a strong bunch we have there.

Really again, thanks for all your hard work guys, it's a pleasure to be involved and for such worthy causes too - lets hope we can raise plenty!

Forgot to ask, what colour kit are we in?

Archived