IGNORED

Some Things Are More Important Than Football

CiderSomerset

We drove past the accident on the M5 just after it had happened on the way home from training for the fans derby.

Horrendous sight to see, the wife and my lad are very shook up. I spent 18 years in the fire service and have never seen anything like it...

The reason for posting this is that Elfmud (Tim) didnt pass the scene before the motorway was closed, so is stuck there for the night... He is safe and well, but in for an uncomfortable night.

Thoughts are with the emergency services involved in the rescue, the people involved and the unfortunate people who have lost there lives tonight (and their families).

Some things are more important than football, we all need to remember that at times...

26 vehicles have been involed in a horrific crash on the M5 and as a result there has been a closure from junctions 23 to 26 for both directions of traffic expected to last for 24 hours. Could affect some of you travelling down for the game tomorrow so just thought i would make it known although im guessing everyone already probally knows about it.

We drove past the accident on the M5 just after it had happened on the way home from training for the fans derby. Horrendous sight to see, the wife and my lad are very shook up. I spent 18 years in the fire service and have never seen anything like it... The reason for posting this is that Elfmud (Tim) didnt pass the scene before the motorway was closed, so is stuck there for the night... He is safe and well, but in for an uncomfortable night.

Thoughts are with the emergency services involved in the rescue, the people involved and the unfortunate people who have lost there lives tonight (and their families).

Some things are more important than football, we all need to remember that at times...

Totally seconded. Just been watching on news bulletins - It looks absolutely horrendous. Presumably happened so quickly and sadly it does appear as though people have lost their lives.

REALLY does put things into perspective and but for the grace of God....................

Archived