IGNORED

Disgraceful

Carey 6

At least the Fans on there are slagging them off, it's unfortunate but all club's have some ********* who chant nonsense

Look at Millwall for instance when they played Liverpool they chanted stuff about Hillsborough or Leeds fans to Man Utd about Munich or vice versa about what happened in Turkey, it's sickening to listen to so why don't they throw these scum out of the Grounds :badmood:

Words absolutely fail me? I really hope that "if" Chesterfield have any shred of decency as a club they try by all means to identify these total lowest of the low and once they have both ban them for life but also hand them over to the Old Bill???

Its these sort of absolute cretins that makes me ashamed to be British?

Unfortunatly were not imune from that sort of idiot, back in the early 80s some morons used to chant Aberfan at the Welsh clubs, for those not old enough, a coal mine slag heap slid and burried a load of kids in a primary school, not sure how many died but it was a terrible event. And some of our lot used to gloat about it. sick

Unfortunatly were not imune from that sort of idiot, back in the early 80s some morons used to chant Aberfan at the Welsh clubs, for those not old enough, a coal mine slag heap slid and burried a load of kids in a primary school, not sure how many died but it was a terrible event. And some of our lot used to gloat about it. sick

and some recent games iswell..

Archived